Monday, February 22, 2010

I had some free time, so...

I thought I'd put up a bit of my artwork. I figure I'll still want to review music, but I have about 20-30 minutes of spare time, so why not put up a bit of my art work? These few pictures I'm putting up are from my painting class as of last semester. Hopefully I'll be able to put up some new stuff relatively soon. Let me know what you think!


This one was a non-object in Acrylic. Its probably my favorite I did that semester.

This one was just a still life in Acrylic. It didn't turn out entirely the way I wanted it to, but I like it. This one is based off of the Ezra Pound poem"In a Station of the Metro."
In a Station of the Metro

THE apparition of these faces in the crowd;
Petals on a wet, black bough. This one is my final project. Its a 4'x6' piece of plywood with spray paint. I took a few details so people can see it better. I stenciled everything out with masking tape and a utility knife and then spray painted over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment