Monday, February 22, 2010

And so it begins...

Hugh

Huey, if you prefer

I've always wanted to start a blog, but I've never been quite sure what to start one about. Most people know me as a gamer or an artist, and admittedly I'm both. Even though I'm both of those things, I never thought it was really something to start a blog about. However, I'm also a HUGE music junkie. I never really considered myself one, I really just thought of myself as someone who just really enjoyed some good music. However, as of late, I've found myself listening anywhere from 2-5 brand new albums a week. I figured I could start writing about the music I listen to and then branch off from there. We'll see how it goes. Its 1:26 AM where I right now though, and unless my "Snow Day Dance" works, I'll have class tomorrow morning. Although, I can't just leave it at this, I have to commit to something, so, here goes: Tomorrow I will be writing a little review for one of the albums I've been listening to, we'll start off with Citay's "Dream Get Together". See you in the 'morrow.

Hugh

Huey, if you prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment